Q. I have sudden aches and sensitivity due to cavity on the front teeth. Please help.

Dr. Mousam Chattopadhyay

Cavity on the front teeth. Sensitivity. Sudden aches in the front teeth. There are dents on my front teeth. These dents have lasted for more than a year. And visible cavity between two teeth. Sensitivity and gum redness happens but rarely.

Dr. Mousam Chattopadhyay

Dentistry Endodontist
#

Hello,Welcome to ICLINIQ

This is your Dentist -

I went through your query and the image attached , its been very tough for you as those tooths seems to be in a preety bad shape. Please donot worry . What has happened is you have a cavity between your left upper central incissor and lateral incissor . Thats causing the discomfort . The caries is due to the postion of the left uppet cental incissor , Note its not straight

And redness of gingiva ,foul breath is due to Gingivitis .

You will be needing

• Rct of left central.and lateral depending upon the Xray
  • Scaling for the inflammed gums.
  • - Betadine mouth wash in luke warm water
  • - Tab Clavum 625mg
  • 1 tab bd x 5 days
  • - Tab Zerodol SP
  • 1 tab bd x 5 days
  • - Cap Pan D
  • 1 cap bd before meal x 5 days .

these are the medications . Let me know if any further query or discomfort . Feel free donot hazitate , I am here to help. Thanks alot.

Intra oral xray of upper left central and lateral

Rct depending upon the xray.

Avoid Sticky or sweet food or cold food.

7 days

| 

This is an Ad. icliniq or icliniq doctors do not endorse the content in the ad.

Are silver fillings hazardous to health?

Query: Hi doctor,  I recently had my tooth cavity filled with a silver filling. I read on the internet that silver fillings are toxic to human kind. Please suggest what I can do. Shall I get it removed, and replaced with some other material that is not hazardous?  Read Full »

My lower teeth gum color varies. Please clarify if I have gingivitis.

Query: Hi doctor, I do not know if I have gingivitis. The gums of my front teeth in the lower jaw have a small hint of pale pink. But, on the right side, it shows a hint of a darker pink. Also, my teeth look larger on the back side. Is that normal? Please help me.  Read Full »

My gums are itchy after using mouthwash. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, My gums are itchy after eating. I used mouthwash. After using it, I usually rinse my mouth with water. I started to have a burning sensation in my gums after using mouthwash. But still, my gums are itchy.  Read Full »