Q. Please recommend some treatment options to save my teeth.

Dr. Nupur Prashant Shah

I am 20 years old. I have very bad teeth with many cavities. I brush my teeth twice a day. I also floss and use mouthwash every day. Even though I follow all the protective measures, my mouth is full of cavities and it has ruined all my confidence. Even though I get them filled once in every three months, I am getting a new cavity after giving so much care and treatment. I got a root canal treatment for one of my wisdom teeth. Please help me save my teeth.

#

I can understand your concern regarding your dental health.

• First of all, you should visit your dentist for a radiographic examination of the cavitated teeth which are previously filled. This is to check for any secondary caries. From these x-rays, the dentist will guide you for further needful treatment like root canal if necessary.
  • Avoid sweet foods like sugar, chocolates, ice creams, bakery food, etc.
  • Do gargle with plain water after every meal for two to three minutes.

IOPA (intraoral periapical radiograph) of the affected teeth.

For further information consult a dentist online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|