Q. All my lower back teeth have started to decay. Please help me.

Dr. Praveena Borra
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 27, 2013 and last reviewed on: Oct 05, 2020

All my lower back teeth have started to decay. I brush my teeth twice daily, morning and before sleep. Please help me.

#

I would like you to go to your nearby dentist and get it confirmed if it is decay or stains.

If it is decay, then your dentist might suggest you get some dental fillings done. If it is just stains that you are noticing, then the stains could be removed by dental scaling, that is, professional cleaning.

Decay can be formed due to lots of food impaction in the back tooth regions which is a very common complaint.

Sometimes, even though we are regular with brushing, there are areas where the brush cannot reach. So, it is advisable for you to consult your dentist at the earliest.

For further information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|