Tooth Filling

How to treat the deep hole inside my molar tooth that is seen after the filling got chipped off?

Query: Hi doctor, I feel incredibly terrified of going to the dentist. The large piece of filling in my back molar chipped off. There is a large hole that is very deep inside the tooth. What has caused this? And what might be the treatment? It is not causing me any pain. Kindly help.  Read Full »

Dr. Krishna Swaroop Achanta

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. That is deep cavitation that may convert to a potential root canal infection. If you do not prevent this decayed infection, it will continue to infect the attached jaw or nerves. So, I suggest not to ignore your dental health and consult me imme...  Read Full »