Tooth Pain

What is the tiny tissue that is hanging after pulling a loose tooth in my 5-year-old daughter?

Query: Hello doctor, My 5-year-old daughter had a very loose tooth two days ago. It was barely hanging on and getting in the way of her eating. We pulled the tooth out, and she said it hurt a little even though it was barely attached. There is now a tiny piece of tissue sticking up out of the hole where h...  Read Full »

Dr. Rakshana Devi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw the pictures attached (attachments removed to protect the patient’s identity). It is important to confirm that you have pulled the entire tooth. If yes, then I advise you to wait for three days and follow general instructions like having a soft diet, bla...  Read Full »

Why do I have pain in the gap between the upper molar?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 37-year-old female. There is a gap in the upper right molar teeth region, and I have been experiencing pain in that region for the past three days. I used an ice pack to relieve pain but could not reduce the pain. Kindly help.  Read Full »

Dr. Rakshana Devi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw the file attached (attachments removed to protect the patient’s identity). Pain in the tooth may be due to a periodontal problem, and there is mild redness in the gingiva near molar teeth. I advise you to take painkillers and antibiotics for three day...  Read Full »