Q. How can I treat toothache?

Dr. Srinivas Saketh Gummuluru

I have been having an oral problem, most specifically teeth for over 10 years. I have faded gums, beneath my lower pre-molars, incisors and canines are yellow. I have two severe curved molars on my lower jaws which have lasted for 10 years. I resorted to removing but I was advised not to since it could lead to affect rest of the teeth and I would eventually find myself toothless. Minding my food consumption, they have not been itchy. Just for the past few weeks, one of the curved teeth started hurting me severely that I visited my doctor. I have convinced myself that it is the right time to eliminate them. Please advice on this as well how to permanently regain my white teeth. They are not very yellow but partially.

Dr. Srinivas Saketh Gummuluru

Dentistry Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery Oral Implantologist
#

Do not worry too much about the color of the teeth. The color varies in each individual from bright white to pale yellow. There are many shades of teeth that can occur due to varied reasons. As long as the teeth and gums are healthy, nothing much to worry about the color. Regarding pain in one of the molar teeth, visit your dentist and get the suggested treatment done. (My advice is not to get the tooth removed). You can get a few sessions of teeth bleaching done to improve the teeth color to a few shades whiter. (This should be done under the supervision of a dentist).

|