Q. One of my teeth is paining. Please help.

Dr. Honey Nandwani

I am 22 years old, and one of my teeth is paining. My dentist did not prescribe any medicine to take the infection out of the tooth.

#

Thanks for the query.

• An infection from a tooth cannot be removed with medication alone and taking antibiotics can temporarily reduce infection, but it can recur any time. So, my suggestion to you is that you should consult a dentist and get an x-ray of your tooth done.
  • As you already have pain in the tooth, it indicates that the nerves are irritated due to deep infection, and in this case, root canal treatment of the tooth will be the most probable treatment.
  • As of now, I suggest taking an anti-inflammatory painkiller like Ibuprofen and if the pain is severe, then try Ketorolac. Please get an x-ray done and upload it, so that I can advise you the best way you can get treated.

Hope you get well soon. Regards.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|