Q. What to do for sudden front tooth irritation?

Dr. Geeth Sadasivam
This is a premium question & answer published on Feb 03, 2017 and last reviewed on: Apr 07, 2021

My front tooth is irritating right now. The gums are not swollen and it feels like the nerve is hurting. Should I visit a dentist or will it go away in some time? What should I do?

#

welcome to icliniq.com.

• As you have not given enough details on your complaint, I had to ask you a question.
  • Did you bite any food or object with heavy pressure like biting guava or opening bottle cap with the teeth?
  • If yes, then sudden and extreme pressure to the tooth might give you pain. You need not take any medicines for this. The pain will fade away in a while automatically.

Revert with further details to a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|