Trisomy 18

Can you please interpret the results of my double marker test?

Query: Hi doctor, I want to know about the double marker test results. I am uploading the reports.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and understand your concern. The result is in the high-risk zone, and the next test would be a quadruple test done after two weeks to check for risk of aneuploidies. For more information consult a...  Read Full »

What does it indicate if the double marker test in pregnancy is positive?

Query: Hi doctor,I am in my 29th week of pregnancy. NIPT shows low risk but the double marker test is positive. Kindly go through my ultrasound report and please tell me if everything is fine or not.  Read Full »

Dr. Poonguzhali Liston

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your report (attachment removed to protect the patient's identity), these are the interpretations of your USG (ultrasound) report: Single fetus, which corresponds to 29 weeks, is adequate growth according to both ultrasound scans and dates. A weight of 1.2...  Read Full »

Can you please help interpret my triple marker test report?

Query: Hi doctor,Please see my attached report and suggest the further step to be taken.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please send a clear photograph, which can be readable. This report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) is regarding the risk of Down syndrome in a fetus. As we are unable to read the exact value, I am unable to comment further. Revert back with clear photos t...  Read Full »

What does my double marker blood test indicate?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 12 weeks 5 days pregnant. I got my NT scan and double marker blood test results. NT value 1.1 mm, free b-hCG 1.52 MOM, PAPP-A 0.37 MOM, trisomy 21+NT risk 1:1132, trisomy 21 1:169, trisomy 13/18+NT. In urine culture, there is no significant growth observed after 48 hours. I am curre...  Read Full »

Dr. Jimesh H. Mavani

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the report completely (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your report is normal and there is no need to worry. If you want a detailed explanation about the report, then here you go. There are some genetic syndromes, which are happening worl...  Read Full »