Troubled Marital Life Signs

How to handle a possessive spouse?

Query: Hello doctor, I am newly married. My husband is 26 years old and I am six months younger to him. My family members say that my husband is over-possessive and controlling. How can I know if my husband is over-possessive and controlling?  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Most of the persons who are over-possessive of their partner show certain kinds of behavior that is uncommon in the general population. They feel less secure and this sense of insecurity is the driving force for the over-possessive nature. Someone who is insecure may d...  Read Full »

Please suggest a solution for our marital problems.

Query: Hello doctor,My husband and I had a fight regarding him leaving the house in COVID-19, and I called up his parents to complain. Since then, he keeps saying that we both are separated, he does not want to talk, he does not want us to go out anywhere as a family, and he says that I am just his childâ€...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns about the recent development in marital life. I like to state that there are definite solutions for the current problem, and it can be solved with communication. Since he is not willing for interference from elders of th...  Read Full »

My husband behaves weirdly in the bedroom. What is wrong with him?

Query: Hello doctor, I got married six months ago. My husband behaves weirdly in the bedroom. And he is using psychiatric medicine. Those are Limbitrol, Flutop 60, Prolol TR 40, Ventab plus from three months and Sildenafil too, but it is not effective.He keeps locking himself, avoids me, washing things re...  Read Full »

Dr. Aditya Gupta

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your husband is suffering from some psychiatric illness most probably an affective disorder. Semen analysis report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) is suggestive of asthenospermia, that is, low sperm motility. But all these problems including erectil...  Read Full »

How can I strengthen relationship with my spouse?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a baby after four years of marriage. My sex life is not good. I am not getting intimate with my husband as he wants. Please help me out.  Read Full »

Dr. Sugandh Garg

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need to avoid anxiety. Develop trust and comfortable feeling. You need to talk to each other and share your feelings. Deep breathing, walking, and yoga exercise have to be started. Foreplay involvement. For more information consult an internal medicine physician on...  Read Full »