Troxipide

What is Troxipide used for?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 23 year old male. I am working as a software professional. I recently had some discomfort with digestion. I had severe bloating, gas formation and a frequent sensation of motions. I went to a gastroenterologist and he made an endoscopy and endoscopic biopsy. The biopsy result is yet...  Read Full »

Dr. Happykumar Kagathara

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As your doctor said, there is nothing serious. This is a type of gastritis, which has involved almost all areas of the stomach and some part beyond that. Yes, it is due to some bacterial infection, Helicobacter pylori. For this, you need a specific antibiotic for 14 days....  Read Full »