Q. Why does my sacrum not stay in place?

Dr. Sreenivasa Rao

I have to pop my sacrum every day for my hips to feel good. I do this by putting a pillow in between my legs and squeezing my glutes as hard as I can. My question is why does the sacrum not stay in place? What can I do to make it stay in place?

#

I read your query. There are many reasons for sacrum not getting in its position. Mainly posture as faulty posture while sitting, standing, even lying can lead to malalignment of sacrifice iliac joint. Again faulty or improper firing of gluteus and piriformis muscles and pelvic floor muscles can lead to this issue. You have to maintain posture and lying on a proper surface (I mean lying on a bed that does not sag and properly supporting the body) and maintaining glute, piriformis, and pelvic floor muscles strength will help you achieve a good stable SI (sacroiliac) joint.

For more information consult a physiotherapist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/physiotherapist

|