Q. What ayurvedic drugs can treat ulcer?

Dr. Alka
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 04, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am suffering from heartburn for the last two years with oversleeping, laziness. I do not have interest in anything. I have mental worries. I have had endoscopy two times. The doctor told me that it is an ulcer. What is the remedy? I am currently on Shatavari Lehyam.

Dr. Alka

#

I just read your query.

Heartburn is due to an ulcer.

Mental stress also worsens the problem.

If you are taking treatment for ulcer then it is good. If not, then start taking treatment as soon as you can. Otherwise, this problem will get worse.

Along with your medicines, you can also take Yashtimadhu Churna one teaspoon two times a day with lukewarm water after food for two weeks. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and with their consent take the medicines.

This will help you a lot.

Follow up after two weeks.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|