Q. I am having mild umbilical hernia after C-section. Is it curable in Ayurveda?

Answered by Dr. Sheena Rony and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Umbilical Hernia or C-section? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had C-section three years ago. My stomach started bulging, so I visited a doctor and had sonography. So came to know that I have mild umbilical hernia 0.7. If I do proper exercise and follow ayurvedic medicine suggested by you, then is this mild hernia curable? Please help me with this. Also, can I climb stairs in mild hernia?