Q. Why am I experiencing weakness, blurry vision, and becoming unconscious?

Dr. J. N. Naidu

I am a 21-year-old female. I experience weakness and shakiness all day, and then suddenly, my vision gets blurry. I even lost consciousness and fell. This happened a few hours back, and now I feel pressure on the left side of my head. I feel confused and am having trouble thinking. I am also freezing.

Please help me, doctor.

#

Common causes of dizziness are anemia, dehydration, fear, stress, and hypoglycemia.

1. Drink an adequate amount of water (two to three liters daily).

2. Do not go out without taking adequate breakfast.

I suggest you take the following tests to assess,

1) Hemoglobin and complete blood (CBC)

2) C- reactive protein (CRP).

3) Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH).

4) Fasting blood sugar levels.

5) Serum albumin.

6) Serum creatinine.

6) Routine urine examination.

Kindly share the reports to analyze the condition.

|