Q. How to gain weight as I am underweight and more vulnerable to climate change?

Answered by Dr. Shakti Mishra and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Underweight or Weight Gain? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: How to gain weight as I am underweight and more vulnerable to climate change?

I am 32 years old. I am underweight and my BMI is low (below 18). I do not have any other medical issues. But, I used to get vulnerable cold and cough to climate change.