Unhealthy Stress

Are my bowel disturbances caused due to stress?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 44 years old male. I have a good diet. I have been taking good care of my health for the past 20 years as my digestive tract is bad for many years. Can you review my medical records from July and compare it with my CT scan done yesterday? One thing which is confusing me is the promi...  Read Full »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena

Child Health Specialist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, Medical Gastroenterologist, Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The paraaortic lymph nodes mentioned in the report (attachment removed to protect patient identity) is almost in normal limit. The enlargement will become significant only if you have pain in the abdomen or fever or weight loss. There could be many causes for bowel dis...  Read Full »

Due to gas problem, I am unable to eat properly. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 27 year old male. From the last 3 to 4 years, I am having a troublesome gas problem. If I did not have food, then immediately my stomach is getting filled with gas. And so, I am unable to eat after that. I have a few other problems too. I have been getting sex thoughts in mind fr...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, we will discuss your gas problem. Our digestive system produces multiple digestive juices. In stomach acid is also formed regularly to digest your food. This acid is produced time to time according to the circadian rhythm of the body. Once you start adopting unh...  Read Full »

What does my endoscopic biopsy suggest?

Query: Hi doctor, I am working as a software professional. Recently, I had discomfort in digestion, severe bloating, gas formation and a frequent sensation of motions. I went to a gastroenterologist and he made an endoscopy and an endoscopic biopsy. The biopsy report is as below. Nature of specimen: Re...  Read Full »

Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja

General Surgeon, Medical Gastroenterologist, Medical Oncologist, Paediatric Surgeon, Surgical Gastroenterologist, Surgical Oncologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The reports of biopsy are suggestive of erosive gastritis. Razo-D, Rabeprazole is a good medicine, but you need to take it twice a day before breakfast and dinner. I also suggest Sucrase-O 2 teaspoons four times a day and a good probiotic twice a day for 10 days. Consult...  Read Full »

My mom is under stress and crying a lot. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, My mom is under stress, and she is crying a lot. Suddenly, she started making some noise repeatedly, she was not able to open her eyes, and she had trouble breathing.  Read Full »

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Any one having extreme stress will try to escape it. This is called conversion disorder, which means the brain tries to escape from extreme stress. In most of the cases, from grief. It can be prevented by anxiolytics like benzodiazepines. Regards. For more information con...  Read Full »

I have a constant headache after a head injury. What to do?

Query: Hello doctor, I had a head injury last week. I started doing normal activities after five days, but now I have a constant headache. I have an exam later this month. What should I do?  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. The presence of a headache after head injury is present in 20 to 30 % of individuals, but most often it is related to stress and other factors rather than the head injury itself. The possibility of stress causing this sort...  Read Full »

I am feeling gassy, and I have not had my periods in a few months. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, From the past few weeks, I have been feeling really gassy, and I have not had my period in a few months. I think I come from a family with lots of anxiety and stress, which delays your period. I also have a phobia of throwing up and I get anxiety from that. I looked up some stuff on t...  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is gastritis and acidity problem. Stress and anxiety can cause both these problems and also periods problem. I suggest you try doing the following: You should avoid fatty, oily, and spicy diet. Go for a walk after having food, instead of taking rest. Have multiple s...  Read Full »

Why am I relating everything with the question whether my wife is loyal or not?

Query: Hi doctor, For the last two years, I am not feeling mentally easy. I am not able to trust my wife, but I do not know why as I have never seen any mistakes from her side. I know she loves me and cannot even think to cheat me in her dream. She supports me when I tell her about this problem. But, the p...  Read Full »

Dr. Awadhesh P Singh Solanki

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have given a complete detailed history regarding your mental stress. According to your history, you are having repetitive, uncontrollable intrusive thoughts of suspiciousness towards loyalty of your wife. This is an early sign of obsessive compulsive disorder, OCD....  Read Full »

Why did my libido reduce after wedding?

Query: Hi doctor, Before my marriage, my libido was very high. But, my libido has reduced after the wedding. It has been only one month since my wedding. Please suggest some medicines to overcome it.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. I like to inform you that if there is some stress, then libido comes down. We all are aware that marriage itself brings lots of responsibility and stress, which could be the reason for your low libido. The second important t...  Read Full »

Please help with my headache, lower back pain and knee pain.

Query: Hi doctor, Two months ago, I started experiencing very bad lower back pain followed with knee pain. Initially, I felt the pain only when I walk, but now I feel it all the time. Three days ago, my stomach hurt so bad that I had to go home early. The same night, I got an excruciating headache. I went ...  Read Full »

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It seems like you have been overstressed and have taken your friend's incident too seriously. However, if you are sexually active, then get a urine pregnancy test done with early morning urine sample. Headache could be because of stress, strain, anxiety, work pressure, ch...  Read Full »

Should I take BP medicine lifelong?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 35 year old male. I have recently been undergoing a lot of stress in my life in spite of following a healthy lifestyle. Sometimes, I do not even sleep for eight days continuously. A few months back, I have been diagnosed with hypertension and my BP was 160/110 mmHg. My doctor pres...  Read Full »

Dr. Manish N Garg

Cardiologist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Stress is the main reason for your hypertension and lack of sleep. This can be treated by taking BP (blood pressure) medicines. Start doing some regular exercises as it helps in reducing the stress and BP as well. There are no effects on your sexual desires with the BP me...  Read Full »