Q. Can you suggest if Unwanted 72 can be taken in my case or not?

Dr. Vidya
This is a premium question & answer published on May 08, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am 28 years, married for two years now. My LMC was 17th to 22nd. My husband and I had unprotected sex on 10th. We do not wish to plan our family as of now. Can you please suggest if or not to take Unwanted 72 pill. I have heard it tends to delay periods. Please help.

#

You can use it only in an emergency and for occasional use. Take it within 72 hours of last intercourse.

For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

I hope it will not disturb my menstrual cycle. My date is approaching on or around 17th.

#

You can take it. Taking it once will not harm. But do not use it regularly.

Taking once may cause an early period. Heavy bleeding also can happen. But that is manageable in most of the cases.

|