Q. Certain fluid is coming out of vagina after unprotected sex. Is I-pill required?

Answered by Dr. Uzma Arqam and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Unprotected Sex or Pcod? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had unprotected sex yesterday but my partner is not sure if he withdrew on time. Today morning I felt certain fluid coming out of my vagina. Should I take an I-pill to avoid pregnancy? Will it cause any side effects in later stages? My menstrual date is around 7th of each month. Also, I have PCOD so will the contraceptive pill cause any problem? Please advice.