Q. Though I had intercourse, sperm was not ejaculated inside. Can this result in pregnancy?

Dr. Reetika Joshi

Hi I'm 32 year old female. We (husband) did sexual intercourse but he never ejaculate his sperm inside. Now problem is that I didn't get my period this time and now it's 39 days after periods. Can I get pregnant even though he didn't ejaculate inside? I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms but I feel hungry.

#

hi dear

good morning

I fully understand your concern and will surely help you see for getting pregnant the sperms have to be ejaculated inside the vagina of the female. these sperms are then required to fertilise an egg which then gets implanted in uterus of the female.

now in your case although your husband did not ejaculate inside you but you need to understand that the precum which is released as a lubricant initially can also cause Pregnancy. in your case the method which has been used is pull out method which is a very unreliable method of birth control my request is pls undertake a urine pregnancy test with first urine of the day for accurate result.

don't drink too much fluid prior to your test. adhere to all guidelines written on package of pregnancy test kit. based upon the outcome of the pregnancy test we can decide upon further management of your menstrual health or Pregnancy don't worry I am always there for you feel free to ask any questions or to share any additional information God bless

| 

My pregnant wife was recommended a gall bladder removal surgery. When can it be done?

Query: Hello doctor, My wife is 13 weeks pregnant. Though she takes Doxinate tablet once a day, she still has vomiting. Also, she often gets a stomach pain which eases in five minutes. We have discussed with the gynecologist about these issues and he had suggested a full abdominal ultrasound. In the ultra...  Read Full »

Is unprotected sex on the fifth day of period safe?

Query: Hello doctor, I had unprotected sex on the fifth day of my last periods and he pulled out on time. It has been 35 days and I have not got my periods. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?  Read Full »

I got positive in my blood and urine pregnancy tests, but there is no sac in the scan. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, My last period was before a month, and it has been nine days I missed my period. I got positive in my blood and urine test. My beta hCG on last month was 675, and yesterday it was 3300. I almost completed 10 days after the missed period. Yesterday I went for scan my doctor told no sac...  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»