Q. My UPT test and beta hCG test are positive. How to terminate it?

My last menstrual period was on two months before. I had my intercourse on the next month of my periods. And today my UPT test was positive and beta hCG test value also positive 3716mIU/mL. Is there any way to terminate my pregnancy?

#

You have first to meet a gynecologist as only these centers alone are legalized for abortion services. They would first get a transvaginal ultrasound done to rule out ectopic pregnancy which is important and then if confirmed, after your hemoglobin and blood grouping would get some consent forms signed and then she or he would be able to dispense your medicines for termination of pregnancy with a medical method.

|