Q. My UPT test and beta hCG test are positive. How to terminate it?

and medically reviewed by Nithila A
Published on Aug 13, 2019

My last menstrual period was on two months before. I had my intercourse on the next month of my periods. And today my UPT test was positive and beta hCG test value also positive 3716mIU/mL. Is there any way to terminate my pregnancy?

Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

You have first to meet a gynecologist as only these centers alone are legalized for abortion services. They would first get a transvaginal ultrasound done to rule out ectopic pregnancy which is important and then if confirmed, after your hemoglobin and blood grouping would get some consent forms signed and then she or he would be able to dispense your medicines for termination of pregnancy with a medical method.

Faint T Lines Appearing On Urine Pregnancy Tests,While Ultrasounds Say I Am Not Pregnant?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been trying to conceive for a few months, but every time the test comes back negative. My last periods was on the 25th of last month, and I started ovulating on the third of this month, and it ended on the 12th. My husband and I had sex on the fifth. Despite my history of irregular...  Read Full »

My beta hCG values are 5.73 and 5.26. Does it confirm pregnancy?

Query: Hi doctor,I am 38 years old. I did not get my last month period. After 15 days of missed period, my beta hCG value is 5.73. What is the chance of pregnancy? Do I have any issue? Please guide me.  Read Full »

Does my wife's hCG levels indicate a healthy pregnancy?

Query: Hello doctor, My wife is 25 years old and she has PCOD. We are trying to conceive for 2 years. We had done an IUI which failed. We did IVF, but it ended with a chemical pregnancy. Last month, our doctor did Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET). He transferred 2 embryos on that day. We got a positive result...  Read Full »