Urai Mathirai

My baby is 3.5 months old. Is it safe to give urai marundhu?

Query: Hello doctor, My baby is 3.5 months old. In my house, they are saying to give urai marundhu is it safe to give? As my daughter is licking her fingers, my mom wants to keep castor oil or neem oil, is it safe to keep it on her finger?  Read Full »

Dr. Eagambaram Jaganathan

Siddha Medicine Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Urai mathirai or marunthu is safe but advisable only after six months. In case of emergency, you can give within six months. Kids will not lick their fingers as they tend to suck only. Either the kid needs milk, or it may feel insecure in the prolonged absence of mot...  Read Full »

Ayurveda medicines to increase the Immunity?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a mother of a 3 year old. My son is suffering from cold and cough. He gets vomiting whenever he coughs continuously. Also, he gets cold and coughs very often in the last one year. Until 15 months of age, he did not get even a single episode of cold or a cough. I am so worried about ...  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Ayurveda Specialist, Naturopathy Specialist, Pharmacologist, Siddha Medicine Specialist, Toxicologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. A constant cough leads to vomiting, and that will expel the sputum. It is the body's natural mechanism. Nothing to worry. Please check whether the bed or the floor (where he lives) is dusty. Maintain the environment clean. Wash the bed sheets frequently and dry in the sun...  Read Full »