Q. What is the Homeopathic medicine for pus cells in urine?

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar
and medically reviewed by Nithila A
Published on Sep 10, 2019

My wife is suffering from back pain for a few weeks, and we decided to go for full body checkup, and all the reports were normal expect urine test where it shows a few pus cell present. We consulted a urologist and doctor suggested urine culture and ultrasound after reports came doctor said there is some infection and gave two medicine SOS PCM 500 mg and Cranpac D to be used for 14 days. Is there any homeopathy medicine for this, then it will be helpful.

#

I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) which shows normal except pus cells in the urine. Now if you have any urine infection? Or having any burning urination? If yes, you have to use some homeopathic medicines.

May due to less taking water or due to using unhygienic toilets.

UTI

1. Merc sol 200 potency 10 pills once in five days. 2. Sarsaparilla mother tincture daily 10 drops with a cup of water twice a day.

Drink more water.

I guess there may be some infection in urine, but there is no burning sensation while urinating. In prescription, it is mentioned as Cantharis 200, and in the treatment plan, it is said as Merc sol 200 so which one to be taken?

#

In acute condition you have to use Cantharis, means if you are having burning urination, it is useful. For not recurring of problem, you should take Merc sol. This Merc sol will prevent urinary tract infection.

I am under Fluconazole for UTI but still my urine is dark brown in colour. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I was initially diagnosed with a urinary tract infection by the presence of white blood cells in my urine. I had symptoms of a typical UTI. I was given a five days course of antibiotics, but the symptoms did not go away, followed by 2*5 days more courses of antibiotics. A urine cultur...  Read Full »

Is Botox injection 200 a permanent cure for urinary external sphincter void dysfunction?

Query: Hello doctor, I have urinary external sphincter void dysfunctioning. The doctor had suggested Botox injection 200. Is this permanent cure or you suggest other medicine or tablets?  Read Full »

What does hepatomegaly with fatty changes, hydronephrosis, and SOL mean?

Query: Hello doctor, My mom has a severe abnormality in the lower abdominal part. On doctor's consultation, we have done USG. In the report, the impression shows that mild hepatomegaly with grade II fatty changes, right-sided mild hydronephrosis, bulky heterogeneous uterus with multiple SOLs. What does it...  Read Full »

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now