Q. Everytime when I urinate some urine get stuck in my penis. Why?

Dr. Alka

I am 16 years old. Every time when I urinate some amount of urine gets stuck in my penis and feels like it is just ready to come out. But it does not come out, even shaking the penis does not work. Sometimes when I sit on chair one or two drops come out very rarely after I urinate. I did an ultra sound a few months ago, my prostate is normal and it showed signs of mild cystitis, and bladder infection. I also took medicine, but there is no improvement. Can the urine go back into my testis? I do not have a burning sensation and no pain. I have mild testis pain and it keeps itching. Please give me a cure for this.

Dr. Alka

#

I just read your query. First of all, if you should go for a urine culture examination. It will reveal if there is some kind if infection. If the infection is present then you need medication according to it. Sometimes infection too may cause cystitis. You do not need ultrasound right now. Wait for one more month if condition worsens, then go for it.

Second thing if some urine stuck into your penis then it does not go back to your testes, so do not worry at all and do not keep on scratching your testes as it would not help you cure your problem.

Now to improve your problem you have to take precautionary measures. First of all drink plenty of water. As it will help to flush out the system. At least take 8 to 10 glasses of water per day. Take syrup Neeri two tablespoons with water twice a day for three to four weeks. It will help you in cystitis and control your urge of urinating again and again.

Take Gokhshuradi kwath 10 ml with water twice a day for two to three weeks. It will help to clean your bladder and help to remove the infection if any. Take syrup Mentat two tablespoons twice a day with water for three to four weeks. It will help you in calming down your mind and help in preventing the urge of urinating again and again.

Sleep adequately. Sleep for seven to eight hours at least. If you masturbate excessively then stop doing that. Also, do not take any kind of drugs, do not smoke and do not take alcoholic beverages because alcohol also promotes the urge of urination.

Infection if any.

Urine culture.

After 15 days.

| 

This is an Ad. icliniq or icliniq doctors do not endorse the content in the ad.

After the diagnosis of hydronephrosis, what is the next step of treatment?

Query: Hi doctor, I am an 18 year old girl. My height is 5 feet and weight is 42 kg. I have been suffering from frequent stomach ache for the past two to three months. I do not have any problem in urination. I thought that the pain was due to some food infection. Later, I was diagnosed to have moderate le...  Read Full »

I have UTI. Should I worry about my kidneys as my appointment with doctor is getting delayed?

Query: Hello doctor,I have a UTI and cannot see my doctor until next week. And it hurts so much. Will I get kidney damage before my doctor can see me?  Read Full »

How much time does it take for Diflucan to cure urinary candidiasis?

Query: Hello doctor, My doctor prescribed Diflucan (14 days / 200 mg) to treat urinary candidiasis. I just took day 6 of Diflucan. I am feeling a little better but still have achiness in pelvic area, bladder. My question is how much longer until I get full relief? Is this normal?  Read Full »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now