Q. Kindly advice homeopathic treatment for urticaria.

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 21, 2019 and last reviewed on: Oct 17, 2020

I have urticaria problem for the last 20 years. Initially, it started from the foot for two years then hands, now the whole body. I take Cetzine on SOS. I feel allergic once in a week, sometimes twice a week. I have digestion related problems and take antibiotic medicines when feeling diarrhea or pain. Please prescribe homeopathic medicines for urticaria treatment. Presently, I am undergoing bilateral kidney stones RIRS treatment. So please advise medications accordingly.

#

I will suggest you medicines soon. Your complaints are chronic, so it will take time to get cured completely.

I need the following details.

1. When your complaint increase and decrease?

2. Is there any itching or burning sensation?

3. Any pictures of rashes or redness?

4. Does any food or weather cause it?

5. Do you have any other health issues?

6. Respiratory or joints related?

7. Do you have perspiration?

8. Is your sleep normal?

9. Are there any gastric issues?

10. Do you have excessive thirst?

For a complete cure, I need details and follow-up.

1. Itching comes once or twice in a week for a few hours. Slowly, feel itching from one part of the body to the whole. Once itching starts, it takes three to four hours to cover the whole body, legs, hands, stomach, back, hair scalp, and ears. Get relief immediately after consuming Cetzine or Levocetirizine. But the next day feels dizzy and lazy from morning to evening. No burning sensation.

2. Red rashes come before and after itching. Today there is no itching, hence cannot send the picture.

3. Do not know if the allergy is due to some food. No other health issue, perspiration comes even in winter as I sometimes feel warm in winter. Feel sweat on the nose even in winter.

4. No respiratory or joint problem. I love sports and play cricket and lawn tennis. But for the last two years not playing due to bilateral kidney stones.

5. Nowadays, not getting proper sleep as I worked hard in my office for the last 15 years with a lot of stress. Now I have light work. But allergy started 20 years back when I was 27 years old married. It began from foot first.

6. I have the gastric problem for last 26 years. But it is not regular. Also please give good homeopathy medicine for gastritis as nowadays I have gastric issues daily.

I feel thirsty only when doing lots of exercises and while playing. But for the last two years, I am drinking enough water to flush kidney stones. Please advise medicines. Also, I may be having my next step for kidney stones RIRS surgery, please advise whether I should continue homeopathy medicines along with allopathic medication postoperatively.

#

You can take homeopathic medicines with any field of medications. For kidney stones, if they are not much disturbing you and your kidneys, then you can take homeopathic medicines for that also. No need for surgery. Right now you can start,

1. Sulfur 1 m one dose only (do not repeat)

2. Urtica Urens 30 five pills in the morning, noon, and night.

Give follow-up after one week to decide further medication and duration of treatment.

Note down the intensity of itching, intervals of rashes after taking homeopathic medicines, or any other changes you will get after medications. For stones, you can share your reports and medicine so I can understand the surgery is needed or not. In gastritis, if you have loose motion, then you can start Podophyllum 200 4 pills in morning noon and night. If you have stomach pain, then you can begin Colocynth 200 four capsules in the morning, noon and night.

I will take the medicines and revert to you. My kidney stones surgery is already planned. I have already gone through (RIRS laparoscopic surgery) for right kidney stone around 13.5 mm, and the stent is inserted in my body. Next sitting maybe after some days when stones will be crushed and converted into dust. Then after one month left kidney stone surgery around 13 mm stone.

#

Hello,Welcome back to icliniq.com.

Take medicines and revert.

|