Q. My wife has swelling on lips, mouth and itching all over. What is it?

This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 17, 2016 and last reviewed on: Nov 21, 2019

For the past two years, my wife is having skin allergy problem. It started soon after delivery of a baby. Sometimes, swelling on lips, mouth and itching on body was present. Three years back, took treatment for one year and the skin allergy resolved. But, now over a month, it has started again. She has got all her blood tests and other skin tests done and all turned out to be normal. Now, she is under homeopathy treatment for the past one month, but the medicines are not effective. Please guide.

#

• Does she suffer from hives while scratching?
  • If there is any rash then please send the photographs of it.

Revert back with the photographs to a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

Yes, it always starts with itching. After taking homeopathy medicine, it stops for some time and again starts. Please help.

#

• Use capsule Psorid (Cyclosporine) 100 mg, twice daily for a month.
  • Tablet Pan 40 (Pantoprazole), one tablet half an hour before meals.

Follow up in a month to a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|