Q. My wife has swelling on lips, mouth and itching all over. What is it?

Published on Mar 17, 2016 and last reviewed on: Nov 21, 2019

For the past two years, my wife is having skin allergy problem. It started soon after delivery of a baby. Sometimes, swelling on lips, mouth and itching on body was present. Three years back, took treatment for one year and the skin allergy resolved. But, now over a month, it has started again. She has got all her blood tests and other skin tests done and all turned out to be normal. Now, she is under homeopathy treatment for the past one month, but the medicines are not effective. Please guide.

Cosmetology Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Plastic Surgery – Reconstructive And Cosmetic Venereology
#

• Does she suffer from hives while scratching?
  • If there is any rash then please send the photographs of it.

Revert back with the photographs to a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

Yes, it always starts with itching. After taking homeopathy medicine, it stops for some time and again starts. Please help.

#

• Use capsule Psorid (Cyclosporine) 100 mg, twice daily for a month.
  • Tablet Pan 40 (Pantoprazole), one tablet half an hour before meals.

Follow up in a month to a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

Is Pantoprazole allergy something to be concerned about?

Query: Hello doctor, I had indigestion problems last month and I was given a Pan 40 injection in a 24/7 hospital in my locality. The moment I was given the injection, my body developed rashes, redness, and itching. My doctor immediately gave Avil injection after which rashes and redness subsided. Two days...  Read Full »

Please suggest homeopathy medicine for urticaria.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 30 year old male. Recently, I have been diagnosed with having urticaria (burning, itching sensations throughout the body from head to toe). It started out in an acute way but is turning out to be chronic. It has been more than two and a half months and I am still suffering from it...  Read Full »

My allergy does not subside with 10 mg Cetirizine. Should I take 20 mg?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been taking 10 mg Singulair and 10 mg Cetirizine for five years for allergies, asthma, and Lyme. I just got two more kittens, and the medicines do not work anymore. I am miserable and desperate. I asked my doctor to give me 20 mg of Cetirizine and something else because I think ...  Read Full »