The full form of UTI is urinary tract infection. It is a bacterial infection of the urinary tract, which includes the urethra, ureters, kidneys, and bladder. The symptoms are burning or pain on urination, frequent urination, fever, chills, cloudy urine, blood in urine, constant urge to pee, and pelvic pain. Antibiotics like Amoxycillin, Norfloxacin, and Ceftriaxone are used in the treatment.

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published in this website are written by Verified medical doctors, therapists and health experts. The Content has been moderated by iCliniq medical review team before publication. Post your medical clarifications on iCliniq by choosing the right specialty and get them answered. Your medical queries will be answered 24/7 by top doctors from iCliniq.

Please suggest treatment for urinary infection and diarrhea.

Query: Hello doctor, My mother had a urinary infection caused by Escherichia coli. She was treated with a 10 days course of Nitrofurantoin. The count of bacteria in her urine then was 500 hpf and 50 WBCs. Her symptoms were relieved. But after a week, she feels slight burning sensation now. During the inf...  Read Full »

Dr. Mohammad Aamir

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I reviewed all the attached reports (attachments removed to protect patient identity). Your mother has the stomach irritation and loose stools due to the medicines she had taken. She will be relieved from this in 2 or 3 days. She has iron deficiency anemia. So, you ...  Read Full »

I have burning sensation in my vagina.There is also a white discharge from the vagina with a bad odour.Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 25 year old female. I am 158 cm tall and I weigh 45 Kg. I have burning sensation in my vagina. There is also a white discharge from the vagina with a bad odour.My doctor prescribed candid cream and V wash, but I there is no relief. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Mohammad Aamir

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your doctor has prescribed you medicines thinking that you might have candidiasis (fungal infection). If you can answer following questions I can help you better: Do you have itching also? Is the discharge plain or curdy? Are you married? If yes, your partner also n...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

* Your first query consult is free!

Search for a Health Issue

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.