Q. What is the cause of excess discharge with a swollen vagina?

Dr. Rajesh Jain

I have not gotten my periods yet, and my body shows weird symptoms. The discharge is a lot, and I have not had any intercourse rather than foreplay with my boyfriend. My vagina is swollen, and I am really worried.

#

Do not worry. Discharge suggests some mixed infection there.

I suggest the following:

1. Clean it with vaginal wash regularly.

2. Put Clingen (Clindamycin and Clotrimazole) vaginal tablets inside one per day.

3. Capsule Itraconazole 200 mg one per day.

4. Tablet Allegra (Fexofenadine) 120 mg one per day.

5. Tablet Zathrin (Azithromycin) 500 mg once per day.

I suggest taking all these for three days.

6. Tablet Zerodol P (Aceclofenac and Paracetamol) one for pain if needed.

Delay in periods may be due to some hormone disturbance due to stress.

7. Tablet Primolut N (Norethisterone) twice a day for three days.

After the above course, periods will occur within a few days of stopping Primolut N (Norethisterone).

|