I have not gotten my periods yet, and my body shows weird symptoms. The discharge is a lot, and I have not had any intercourse rather than foreplay with my boyfriend. My vagina is swollen, and I am really worried.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Do not worry. Discharge suggests some mixed infection there.
I suggest the following:
1. Clean it with vaginal wash regularly.
2. Put Clingen (Clindamycin and Clotrimazole) vaginal tablets inside one per day.
3. Capsule Itraconazole 200 mg one per day.
4. Tablet Allegra (Fexofenadine) 120 mg one per day.
5. Tablet Zathrin (Azithromycin) 500 mg once per day.
I suggest taking all these for three days.
6. Tablet Zerodol P (Aceclofenac and Paracetamol) one for pain if needed.
Delay in periods may be due to some hormone disturbance due to stress.
7. Tablet Primolut N (Norethisterone) twice a day for three days.
After the above course, periods will occur within a few days of stopping Primolut N (Norethisterone).
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. you doing? At this young age of 18 years, I do not see any reason for you to get tensed. The vaginal wall is full of folds called vaginal rugosity, so this may be felt as lumps, which need no treatment. As you do not have any itching or soreness... Read fullWatery Vaginal Discharge
.. clear and watery is necessary to take care of your vaginal health. Read the article to know in what way it is essential .. ... Read fullYellow Vaginal Discharge
.. have a yellow vaginal discharge? It does not need to be something wrong all the time because it can also occur virtually without any health problems .. ... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist Now