Q. Why do I get discharge and slight bleeding before having intercourse?

I get discharge and slight bleeding before having intercourse.

Kindly help.

#

Early discharge during intercourse occurs because of anxiety and psychological reasons. Anticipation about performance, fear, lack of experience, etc., are the reasons. I suggest you to be relaxed during intercourse and spend more time in foreplay. I would recommend you take tablet Dapoxetine one hour before intercourse to delay the discharge. Take capsule Tentex Royal (Hygrophilia, Small Caltrops) two capsules twice daily for six weeks helps to delay the discharge during intercourse. The drug is safe to use and has no severe side effects.

The blood in urine could be due to some minor infection. I suggest you do a urine analysis to rule out infection. Take plenty of water and cranberry juice to improve the symptoms until you see a doctor.

Thanks.

|