Q. I have cheesy vaginal discharge with itching and burning. Please help.

Answered by Dr. R Balakrishnan Menon and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Vaginal Infection or Fluconazole? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I have cheesy vaginal discharge with itching and burning.  Please help.

I am suffering from an infection of the vagina. I have cheesy discharges, itching, burning, and it is very uncomfortable. Please suggest some medicines.