I am having a lot of itching and irritation in the vaginal area. I observed a slight itching sensation in the vagina starting from the last week. Day by day, it irritates me a lot. Please help me to prevent this. I am not under any medication.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Itching and irritation around the vaginal area could be due to vaginal yeast infection, bacterial infection or urinary infection or poor hygiene, or contact dermatitis (to clothes or panties).
You could try the following methods to reduce these symptoms:
1) Do not wear tight underwear and change it daily.
2) Use only cotton undergarments.
3) Do not use undergarments at night while sleeping.
4) Wash the vaginal and urethral region with luke warm or cold water, and vaginal washes like V-wash (pH control soaps).
5) Do not use usual body soaps or any antiseptic liquid.
6) Keep the area dry.
7) You can use Candid Vaginal Pessary (Clotrimazole) for six days after consulting your doctor. Drink loads of water at least 2.5 liters per day.
I hope this helps you to overcome your problem.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. not use Terbinaforce plus cream anywhere on the body. Do not even think of using it on your genitals. Terbinaforce plus cream (Clobetasol Topical, Ofloxacin Topical, Ornidazole Topical and Terbinafine Topical) has a potent steroid in it. They wou... Read fullHow to resolve vaginal itching and dryness?
Then, I suggest applying candid vaginal cream (Clotrimazole) at bedtime and take plenty of yogurt with breakfast ... I have applied vaginal wash, a clean and dry cream and Clotrimazole vaginal cr... Read fullI am having severe vaginal itching in the night. Why?
Candid-V (Clotrimazole) vaginal pessary to be used in vagina for seven nights ... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask an Obstetrician & Gynaecologist Now