Q. Is there any natural way to treat itchy skin in vaginal area?

Dr. Aishwarya Ilavarasan
Published on Aug 27, 2019 and last reviewed on: Aug 28, 2019

I would like to know of a natural way to heal my skin on the outside of my vaginal area (it is not a fungus). I have been to the doctor, and all the test came back negative of STDs. She also prescribed me with steroids, and I did not get them because I need some time to heal my skin, not temporarily to burn and itching relief. Please help.

#

We will cure this naturally. I need further more details of your vaginal discharge. Dry your clothes, especially your inner wears in sunlight, use mild soaps for washing your clothes.

Tight undergarments, detergents, lichen vaginosis, and contact dermatitis.

1. Apply coconut oil over the area.
2. Drink more lemon juices as they are immune boosters.
3. Put wet clothes over the vagina.
4. Avoid your panties during nighttime.

Stop taking animal products and milk products for a week.

Try this for a week and please tell me the results.

| 

Why do I severe vaginal itching in the night?

Query: Hi doctor, For the past few weeks, I have had severe vaginal itching. It goes on all night and sometimes during the day. I have not slept properly for the past few weeks. I have not experienced this level of itching before and for such a long time. Once this started, I used Lactacyd to alleviate the...  Read Full »

What is the reason for vaginal itching?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 24 years old now. I had non-penetrative sex with two boys of my age separately when I was 9 years old. Now, I am having vaginal itching for the past one week. What is the reason?  Read Full »

Is there any way to treat BV while being 34 weeks pregnant?

Query: Hello doctor,Is there any way that I can treat BV while being 34 weeks pregnant? I had Metronidazole gel and suppositories and they did not work. The smell is pretty uncomfortable plus I have HPV. So, I do not know if that is associated with the smell too. BTW is BV contagious?  Read Full »

Ask a Naturopathy Specialist Now