Vaginal Pimples

I have lumps on my vagina. Can it be an infection from sex?

Query: Hello doctor, Since I was around ten years of age, I have had bumps on my vagina. Now that I am almost 15 years old, I started shaving and getting razor bumps on my vagina. For the past few months, I have had this lump on my left vagina lip on the top part and not inside the lips but outside where t...  Read Full »

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. It seems like you have hair folliculitis, which is causing the problem. Avoid razors and wear cotton inners and loose lowers. Maintain personal hygiene and take plenty of fluids. Wash your private parts with regular tap water every time...  Read Full »

What is the bump on my vagina along with skin rashes all over the body after intercourse?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 27-year-old female. I noticed a bump in my outer vagina after sexual intercourse. I also have skin rashes all over my body that look like mosquito bites. Kindly help.  Read Full »

Dr. Reetika Joshi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern and I will surely help you.You have shared an image and I have gone through it, but it is not clear. So, I would request you to share a more clear image and an image of the rashes as well (attachments removed to protect the patient’s ...  Read Full »