Q. Why do I have a bump on my vagina with skin rashes all over my body after intercourse?

Dr. Reetika Joshi

I am a 27-year-old female. I noticed a bump in my outer vagina after sexual intercourse. I also have skin rashes all over my body that look like mosquito bites.

Kindly help.

#

I can understand your concern and I will surely help you.You have shared an image and I have gone through it, but it is not clear. So, I would request you to share a more clear image and an image of the rashes as well (attachments removed to protect the patient’s identity).There is a possibility of STI (sexually transmitted infections). So, it is advisable to get your tested for STI.

For relief, I suggest you to use V-Wash (Lactic acid, Tea tree oil and sea Buckthorn oil) to clean the area. Kindly keep the area dry, and apply Surfaz-SN (Beclometasone, Neomycin, and Clotrimazole) cream. Wear loose cotton underwear. If indulging in intercourse please insist your partner for barrier contraceptive like condom.

Kindly answer me the following to help you better;

1) Was your previous intercourse done with a condom?

2) Do you have any rise in temperature?

Take care.

|