Varanadi Kashaya

Is it possible to cure inguinal hernia without surgery?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 29 year old male. I am suffering from right inguinal hernia for the past two months. I have consulted a doctor and he asked me to go for surgery. Is it possible to cure inguinal hernia without surgery? Currently I have consulted a homeopathy doctor and I am on medicine given by hi...  Read Full »

Dr. Swati Totla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If the hernia is in first or second degree then there is a treatment. For third degree hernia, surgery is the only treatment option. At the time of pain and swelling you can take the following medicine. Varanadi kashaya 450 mL - 10 mL twice a day diluted with water af...  Read Full »

What ayurvedic medicines are used to treat hyperthyroidism?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 33-year-old unmarried female. I have a colloid nodule, hyperthyroidism, and uterine fibroids. My thyroid test report shows T3 to be 2.79 ng/mL and T4 is 13.14 ug/dL. I have attached reports for your reference.  Read Full »

Dr. Swati Totla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I saw your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). According to Ayurveda, it is totally excess growth in the body which is kapha and vriddhi. You start following the medicines. It will take definitely very long time. I am giving you one month ...  Read Full »