Q. Can you help me with my erectile dysfunction problem?

Dr. Samer Samer Juma Ali Altawil

My testicles are shrinking, and my pubic hair does not grow anymore. I am always depressed and also suffering from erectile dysfunction. Please help me with this problem.

#

The problem that you are suffering from is due to reduced testosterone levels. The ultrasound report (attachment removed to protect the patient's identity) shows bilateral varicocele. Varicocele can cause the shrinking of the testis. Mood swings and depression are also expected due to reduced levels of testosterone. You should get a testosterone and prolactin level test done.

Please follow up with testosterone and prolactin levels.

I am sharing my testosterone test report with you. Please help me with this.

#

The attached test results are for progesterone and estradiol, which are for females and will not help in your case. Please get testosterone and prolactin levels tests done for you and follow up with reports.

I am sharing my prolactin and testosterone test reports with you. Thanks for your help.

#

I have checked your reports (attachment to removed to protect the patient's identity). Prolactin level is slightly high, and testosterone is normal there is no need for any correction or supplements.

For erection, I recommend taking tablet Tadalafil 10 mg every three days.

For hair loss no need to do anything.

I appreciate your help. What about my high estradiol levels? What should I do?

#

For your high estradiol level, you should get an ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis to check for any abnormality. Genetic testing like karyotyping is also indicated if ultrasound is normal. And if you are taking any specific medications that interfere with your hormones level, you need to discontinue that medicine.

|