Q. I have fever, severe headache, and cough. Please help me.

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 20, 2020 and last reviewed on: Jan 21, 2021

I have a fever for the past five days. The temperature goes down after taking medicines and it comes back again. I also have severe headache and cough. I was taking Biogesic and then I changed it and I am taking Bioflu now. Please help me.

#

I am sorry to learn about the condition. Please mention whether you have tested for COVID-19 (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2). If not, you need to do it because your symptoms are consistent with COVID-19. It can also be another type of infection and you need to check for COVID-19. I will prescribe you medications for the infection. Be safe and do not infect anybody until you know the test results of the COVID-19 test.

You have a viral infection.

The covid-19 (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2) test has to be done.

You can have another viral or bacterial infection.

You can have COVID-19.

Stop taking tablet Bioflu. You can take Aspirin 500 mg three tablets per day, tablet Famotidine 40 mg three tablets per day, tablet Hymecromon, tablet Bromelain 100 mg three tablets per day, tablet Zinc 100 mg three tablets per day, Vitamine D 2000 IU two times a day, tablet N-Acetylcysteine 200 mg three times a day and tablet Dextromethorphan 30 mg three times a day.

Make sure that you do not infect anyone else. Cover your mouth and nose with a mask.

Revert me at any time you want.

|