Q. I have fever, severe headache, and cough. Please help me.

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 20, 2020 and last reviewed on: Oct 30, 2020

I have fever since five days. My fever comes down when I take medicine but eventually comes back. I also have severe headache and cough. Please help me. I was taking Biogesic then later changed to Bioflu.

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

General Medicine
#

Dear,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I’m very sorry to learn about your condition. Have you already taken a COVID-19 test? Especially in the last four days? If not you need to do that because your symptoms are consistent with COVID-19. Of course it can also be another type of infection, but in these times and with these symptoms you have to be checked for COVID-19.

I will prescribe you the medication that we give to the patients here in the clinic I work at when they have Covid or another virus infection of the respiratory tract and of other organs.

Please make sure that you do not infect anybody else until you know the test results of your COVID-19 test.

Get well soon!

Viral infection

Covid-19 test

Another viral or bacterial infection

Covid-19

* STOP THE BIOFLU!

*Aspirin 500mg 3/day
*Famotidin 40mg 3/day
*Hymecromon (as stated on the producer’s leaflet)
*Bromelain 100mg 3/day
*Zinc 50mg 3/day
*Vitamine D 2000 I.U. 2/day
*N-Acetylcysteine 200mg 3/day
*Dextromethorphan 30mg 3/day

Make sure to not infect anyone else. Cover your mouth and nose with a mask.

Any time you want.

|