Q. What homeopathic medicine can be used for frequent throat and viral infection?

Answered by Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Viral Infection or Throat Infection? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have 5 years 5 months old son who weighs 21 kg. He has frequent bouts of throat and viral infection accompanied by a runny nose. I give him two to three tablets of Bakson's flu aid and sometimes 10 to 15 drops of R6 of homeopathic medicine. Is it the right dose of treatment? What is the most appropriate manner to deal with this?