Vision Problem

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published in this website are written by Verified medical doctors, therapists and health experts. The Content has been moderated by iCliniq medical review team before publication. Post your medical clarifications on iCliniq by choosing the right specialty and get them answered. Your medical queries will be answered 24/7 by top doctors from iCliniq.

What could be the reason for my headache with sensitive scalp, vision problem, and nausea?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 39-year-old female. For the past two-three weeks, I have a slight headache in the back of the head with a sensitive scalp, tiredness, tired vision, sometimes with nausea, and lower backache. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Divakara P

Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Pain Medicine Physician, Pulmonologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to See, your problems could be due to diseases of the brain, or infections, or eye problems. Do you have any fever? Fever points towards infection. Have you got your blood pressure checked? If yes, how much is it? Get your eye tested. Also, test for CBC (complete blo...  Read Full »

Can disc dislocation be the cause of pain in the lower spine area?

Query: Hi doctor, I met with a car accident three months back and have noticed my abdomen, pelvis, and lower back have been significantly worse since then. My doctor put it down to my GI issues and advised Paracetamol and Lansoprazole. I have had pain in my upper right abdomen that radiates around my side...  Read Full »

Dr. Sugreev Singh

Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to Thank you for writing to me, and I am concerned about you. After the accident, did you do any x-ray or ultrasound? Most probably, this may be happening due to disc dislocation. As you mentioned, your symptoms occurred just after the accident. So there are possibilities ...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for muscle spasm in shoulders, headache and vision problem?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 30 years old. About a month ago, I had a heavy bag on my right shoulder. A few days later, I noticed that the muscle started to spasm in my shoulder along with pain radiating into my head with tension headaches and at the top of my head. I have tried massages, heat, and cold therapy...  Read Full »

Dr. Aida Quka


Answer: Hello, Welcome to Your symptoms are suggestive of local inflammation of occipital nerve. I recommend taking Indomethacin twice daily for a week. I do not think that the troubles with vision are related to shoulder pain, but the psychological stress could explain them. Regarding the ...  Read Full »

Can pepper spray cause permanent damage?

Query: Hi doctor, Could an accidental use of pepper spray cause any permanent harm to eyes?  Read Full »

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to Yes, it may cause permanent harm. But, the injury depends on the type of damage done to the eye. Otherwise, it can be washed immediately and get the treatment done to prevent any permanent damage. For further information consult an eye care ophthalmologist online -...  Read Full »

Can weak eyesight cause sunken eyes?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 24-year-old. My eyesight is getting weak and I got sunken eyes. Does weak eyesight having a connection with sunken eyes?  Read Full »

Dr. Asha Barboza

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to The appearance of sunken eyes could be a relative thing depending on various factors like lack of normal sleep patterns, hydration if you are not consuming enough water, recent weight loss, anemia and vitamin and mineral deficiencies like vitamin C, K or iron, eati...  Read Full »

What causes gray patches in vision?

Query: Hello doctor, I see a leaf shape gray splotch in the center of my vision on my right eye. When I look with both eyes, it goes away, but when I cover my left eye, I see it. It started last night. Is this an emergency? I am a diabetic and I take insulin Novolin 70/30 twice daily.  Read Full »

Dr. Arnab Pal

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to You have complained about a sudden onset of gray splotch in your central vision of the right eye, which curiously disappears when you see with both eyes. Well, it seems there is definitely a problem in the central or paracentral visual field of your right eye, whic...  Read Full »

What causes gray spots in vision?

Query: Hello doctor, I have gray areas in my vision. I searched for the symptoms and it is not eye floaters. It is more like parts of my vision are covered in gray. I took a CT scan but it did not show anything.  Read Full »

Dr. Julie Hwang

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to You mentioned that parts of your vision are covered in gray in each eye, and that if you are looking with both eyes, it is not a problem. I am wondering if it is in the same spot in each eye (for example, right in the middle of your vision in both eyes). If it were ...  Read Full »

Why did I have reddish vision after an eye injury?

Query: 4-5 years ago, while playing, my eye get injured by a plastic ball. It was a hard hit, but my eye get recoverd in 2-3 days. My eye get red and started having a reddish vission. Like orange colour seems to be reddish orange for my that eye only. All this took 5-7 days to heal up and after me eye ge...  Read Full »

Dr. Arnab Pal

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello sir. Since there is no problems right now there is no reason to worry. Most probably you had blood accumulation under white of eye or subconjunctival hemorrhage. You might also have had bleeding inside of eye called hyphema which got resolved by own. If the second one was there,I advise you to...  Read Full »

What makes the vision lose color and brightness?

Query: A couple weeks back I had this episode where the muscles around my eyes just tensed up and I felt a lot of pain and pressure around my eyebrows, nose. I had pain around the outer corner of my eyes - felt like a nerve being stretched. My vision dimmed a lot but recovered a little bit. I went to see 2...  Read Full »

Dr. Arnab Pal

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello. Your long query does indicate you are quite disturbed about it. Pressure around the neck head and eyes are often related to anxiety.So I would suggest you to sleep well and even take medication if it helps you sleep peacefully. Secondly 2 eye doctors must not be very wrong. Still I would sugg...  Read Full »

How long does it take for the vision to improve after cataract surgery?

Query: Hello, my mom had epiretinal membrane removal surgery and cataract surgery altogether 12 days ago. Her eyelid is still swollen and red. She feels itchy, prickly and there are a lot of tears from the eye. Her vision has not improved much. it is very blurry, much blurry than before and she is so scare...  Read Full »

Dr. Mayuri Borgohain

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Thank you for your query. I can understand well about her problem. Please do not worry. Get her follow up done at time and continue to use post operative medications as prescribed. Your mother had a combined surgery 12 days back. Usually combined surgeries take longer to recover as there ...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours
Chat with a Doctor

Chat with a Doctor

Starting @ just $29.99

Search for a Health Issue


Disclaimer: All health Q&As published on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.