Q. Why do I feel that my body needs to be stretched?

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman

I always feel my body needs to be stretched. My back starts paining when I hold a baby. What should I do?

#

This could be due to a number of causes including potassium, calcium, and vitamin B12 deficiencies.

So I would recommend that you get a blood test for their levels or take multivitamin supplements three times per week. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and with their consent take the medicines.

If the pain does not resolve then get a CT (computed tomography) scan of your lumbar vertebrae to exclude disc prolapse.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

| 

Can vitamin B12 deficiency cause anxiety?

Query: Hello doctor, My best friend has been suffering lately from deficiency of vitamin B12. Our doctor informed us that he suffers from depression and anxiety because of vitamin deficiency. Is it possible? His dad died when he was 10, so I observed that he takes it so seriously when he feels that he is n...  Read Full »

I feel lethargic and sleepy after lunch. Will taking multivitamins help?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 33 year old software professional. I have a lot of work pressure and also loads of stress and tension in my personal life. I sleep around seven to eight hours a day and stick to a very healthy and disciplined lifestyle with respect to timely food habits and taking a balanced die...  Read Full »

Is it safe to take Ovares Plus?

Query: Hi doctor, I am trying to conceive for the last four months. I have consulted my gynecologist and she found that I am having PCOS. She suggested me to take Ovares plus. Is it fine to take?  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»