HomeAnswersFamily Physicianvitamin dI am a 31-year-old female, with frequent body aches and sweating. Kindly review my vitamin profile and suggest medication.

Can low vitamin levels cause symptoms like frequent body aches and sweating?


The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At November 7, 2023
Reviewed AtJanuary 4, 2024

Patient's Query

Hello doctor,

I am a 31 years old female, weighing 132 pounds. My vitamin B 12 level is very low 167 pg/mL and vitamin D is very low 7.5 ng/mL. I am feeling tired frequently, sweating, vomiting, body ache, and bone pain frequently. I feel very lethargic. Please check my vitamin profile and suggest medicine.

Answered by Dr. Utkarsh Sharma


Welcome to icliniq.com

I read your query and understand your concern. I have seen the attached reports (the attachment removed to protect the patient’s identity). There is vitamin B12 and vitamin D deficiency. You should increase your consumption of nuts, milk, and other dairy products. If you are non-vegetarian then have fish and egg as well. Try to get some sunlight exposure regularly exposing your body to sunlight, this will promote the synthesis of vitamin D. Besides this you can take the following supplements.

1. Tablet. Neurokind forte one tablet after lunch for 20 days.

2. Sachet Calciferol 60000 IU one sachet every week with milk for eight weeks (total of eight sachets). Also to mention, stay active and exercise daily. I hope this helps.

Thank you.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Utkarsh Sharma
Dr. Utkarsh Sharma


Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Ask your health query to a doctor online

Family Physician

*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy