Q. Can vitiligo be treated with homeopathic medicine?

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 09, 2018 and last reviewed on: Sep 10, 2020

Vitiligo observed in forehead near eyebrows just a month ago. Eyebrows hairs have also turned white. There is no itchiness there. There was no patch before one month. Also, there is no history of vitiligo in my entire family and ancestors. Please suggest if it can be treated and how?

#

I am very glad to answer your query. Since it is the beginning of the problem, it should not be very difficult to get rid of that. In order to treat such skin disorder, usually, it is important to understand the complete picture of the patient which includes mental, emotional and physical well being. Since I do not have much information about you at this point in time, I will suggest you the most commonly used remedy for this problem.

Try following remedies:

1. Arsenicum Sulph Flavum 6X tablets, two tablets twice a day for 30 days.
  2. Sulphur 200C one dose (to be taken only one time, no repetition) after 30 days. Add 3 to 4 pills or 3 to 4 drops in half cup of water, stir it well and slowly drink that liquid. That is a dose.
  3. After 30 days start Arsenicum Sulphuratum Flavum 6X tablet twice a day for next 15 days.

Try this protocol for one and half month. There should be some reduction in the spot after a month of treatment. Remember you may need some other remedies as well based on the totality of your symptoms and complete history. Kindly seek professional help in order to complete the cure. Kindly report back after a month or any time you have any query. I would be happy to help you out.

For more information consult a homeopathic physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

|