Watery Semen

Is it normal to have clear watery sperm?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 20-year-old boy have watery clear sperm for months is it normal? Many of them tell that sperm is grey or white. My semen has an odor, sticky, slightly thin. Is it common at this age? There are no other problems like pain in testes, no frequent ejaculation, wet dream has happened an...  Read Full »

Allergy Specialist, General Practitioner, ENT Otolaryngologist, Family Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The grey or white is a very subjective description. Do not worry if your ejaculate is colorless. Your ejaculate consists of not just sperm but prostatic fluid a fluid secreted by seminal vesicles and some other glands. Sperm gets produced in three months. Frequent ma...  Read Full »

What causes watery semen?

Query: Hello doctor, I have done a semen analysis today. Though I had not ejaculated for the past five days, still the semen was very watery. It was probably because I was not comfortable with the clinic and it was a forced ejaculation. Please check the reports and suggest the interpretation of the same. I...  Read Full »

Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? The semen sample will not be affected by the condition in which you have collected it or the stressed mental state. As per this report, the semen is not getting liquefied as it is deficient in some enzymes. So, the motility of the sperms is low as...  Read Full »

Why is my semen so watery?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 31 year old unmarried male. Over the last few months my sperm looks watery whenever I ejaculate. Will it create any problem? Also my erection is not like earlier. Kindly advise me doctor.  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. The fluid that male organ secrete during ejaculation is called semen. Semen is a visible liquid. It contains millions of invisible microscopic male counterpart of female eggs called sperms. It does not matter if your semen is mo...  Read Full »

How can I improve early ejaculation problem with thin semen?

Query: Hi doctor,I am 34 years facing early ejaculation problem as well as thin semen. I want stronger erection with maximum delay time. Please help me.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is called premature ejaculation. The 3 to 7 minutes of intercourse with reaching up to climax can be considered normal duration. To increase duration and achieve climax you can practice Master and Johnson start and stop technique. You can take the help of a psychi...  Read Full »

Why am I having frequent nightfall?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 27 years old. I have to face problems of falling of sperm. Nightfall happens four times a week. Some time my penis feels burning. It hurts me. I met so many doctors for some days, I get relief, then again I test all sugar, thyroid, and so on. All are negative.  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. You have the problem of nocturnal emissions four times a week and this is happening most probably due to the lack of sex or masturbation. Engaging in masturbation or sex would reduce the frequency and you will feel better. The burning i...  Read Full »

Will the recurrent nightfall within a week affect our health?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 20 years old. I have never had sex. But within a week, I had nightfall for about 5 times. Will this affect my health?  Read Full »

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since you are 20, you will obviously have higher testosterone levels. If you do not masturbate, your body needs a way to get the semen out and hence occurs nightfall. Nightfall is nothing but the involuntary ejaculation of the semen from the penis during sleep. It i...  Read Full »

Is this normal to have a night fall problem at the age of 15?

Query: Hello,My 15 year old son has nightfall once a month and the quantity is very less, may be three to four drops. Is this normal at this age? Please suggest.  Read Full »

Dr. Hitesh Sharma

Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Having a nightfall is normal. At this age, adoloscents often engage in masturbation which could have caused it. But even if this is true, you should not be worried as there is no defined frequency or semen quantity, especially during adolescent years. I hope this ans...  Read Full »