Weakness And Fatigue

Are loss of appetite, tiredness and general weakness symptoms of COVID-19?

Query: Hello doctor,My mother has a loss of appetite, tiredness, general weakness for more than 12 days, and her blood results shows some bad results:SGPT = 64,SGOT =74,lDH =503,GGt=108,Creatinine=0.8,BUN=13.4,WBC=5700,RBC=4.36,HCT=38.6,Hemoglobin=12.7,Lymphocytes=27%,Polymorphs=66%,Monocytes=6%,Eosinophil...  Read Full »

Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is difficult to comment about COVID depending upon the above investigations. If she is having breathing difficulty, cough, and loss of smell and taste suggestive of the above diagnosis. But confirmation by COVID RT PCR and HRCT chest. The above investigations are ...  Read Full »

How to overcome major depressive illness, sleep deprivation, and anxiety attacks?

Query: Hi doctor,I am suffering from major depressive illness, sleep deprivation, anxiety attacks, heavy breathing, fatigue, and exhaustion. I am a doctor myself and currently taking Petril 0.5 mg. I need help.  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How long have you been experiencing features of depression, anxiety, and related symptoms? Is there any ongoing stress in your life that is exacerbating your symptoms? Being a doctor can itself be an exhausting and demanding job. I note that you are taking Petril 0.5...  Read Full »

What causes fatigue, sleep problems, and lack of interest?

Query: Hi doctor,I have fatigue. Sometimes, I am unable to sleep due to numbness in the back of the head and hands while sleeping. I have a lack of interest. I am having this problem for a month even after taking nine numbers of B12 injections and medications.   Read Full »

Dr. Ujjal Kanti Ray

Pathologist, General Practitioner, Family Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I think that you are under stress. Anxiety is one of the reason where these medicines do not work.   Read Full »

Due to weakness in my legs and fatigue, I am unable to walk. What to do?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 17-year-old female. I have this problem for about two and a half years. I feel weak and fatigued to the point where I am not able to walk sometimes. It tends to show fluctuation for two days. It becomes fine on the next day and the weakness comes back again. I do not have enough s...  Read Full »

Dr. Gursimran

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I do not think that you have myasthenia gravis because myasthenia gravis causes weakness of the biceps. You will not be able to open the eyes due to biceps of eyelids. RNS (repetitive nerve stimulation test) helps to diagnose myasthenia gravis. But your symptoms do not ...  Read Full »

Will toxic mold and bleach aerosol cause neurological symptoms?

Query: Hello doctor, I was already having slight symptoms like weakness and balance issues before this ordeal but did not know why. One day in the shower, I saw what I looked up and discovered was a mold (I did not know anything about mold or its effects). It probably was there for a while. I did not unde...  Read Full »

Dr. Aida Quka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I passed carefully through your question and would explain that it is less likely that your symptoms are related to mold toxin or the bleach aerosol. You should know that many persons live in houses with a large amount of mold and do not have such complications. On ...  Read Full »

How to confirm if I am infected with COVID-19 for the second time?

Query: Hello doctor, Please tell me if this is my second infection with COVID-19, whether or not I have been contagious for the past five days. If this COVID could be indicative of a larger health problem. What bloodwork or tests you think might prove useful to understanding my health? I was very sick for...  Read Full »

Dr. Nagaraj Patil

General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician, Diabetologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. First thing, second COVID infection cannot be ruled out. Earlier infection with COVID does not completely protect against the second infection. Still, the severity definitely will be reduced as you already have some antibodies in your...  Read Full »

What causes tiredness, frequent urination, and slight back pain?

Query: Hi doctor,I feel tired even after taking adequate rest. I have heaviness on the left side of my tummy. I pee frequently and I have slight pain in the back. Please suggest.   Read Full »

Dr. Peter Grutas

Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Please mention your age, any other medical condition such as hypertension, diabetes, thyroid problem in you, taking any medication, smoking, or alcohol drinking habit, about your activities, and job. I need this information to evaluate your co...  Read Full »

Is food allergy the reason for my dizziness and weakness?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a gastro problem. I am always tired, weak, and dizzy when I wake up. I cannot do any workout. I am allergic to some foods especially milk. What should I do?  Read Full »

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, it is not uncommon to have some systemic symptoms like lethargy, weakness, and apathy when one have gastric issues. But it is important to understand what predominant gastric issue you are facing at the moment. Is this only gas which troubles you, or gas wi...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for body weakness in an alcohol addict?

Query: Hello doctor, I am an alcohol addict since 2018. Without alcohol, I shiver and cannot be normal until I got hospitalized. Presently, I am very weak and need support (lathi) to walk. My urine is brown. I need an opinion.  Read Full »

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, the report of chest x-ray (attachment removed to protect patient identity) shows that you have fluid or water over both sides of the lungs. If this weakness is new and not chronic, I am afraid you have some active infection or maybe a viral infection like COVID...  Read Full »

How to manage my frequent sore throat with malaise and discomfort?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 39-year-old female with well-controlled hypertension. I have no travel history, and I have mostly stayed home here in the province since March. I have had a mild sore throat and malaise that have been on and off for the past 15 days. Sometimes also my upper back would hurt slig...  Read Full »

Dr. Rachit Maan

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to iclniq.com. I went through your case. As you mentioned in your case you most probably are suffering from chronic discomfort and involving many organs and systems. You start Supradyn tablet two times a day for 15 days. These are multivitamin tablets that will help you to provide ad...  Read Full »