Weakness And Fatigue

What causes tiredness, frequent urination, and slight back pain?

Query: I feel tired even if I already had rested. There is a heaviness on my left side of the tummy. I pee frequently, and have slight pain at the back.  Read Full »

Dr. Peter Grutas

Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello! Thank you for reaching out. I understand your concern. May i know your age?Do you have any other medical condition such as hypertension, diabetes, thyroid problem? Are you taking any maintenance medication? Do you smoke, drink alcoholic beverages? Can you tell me more about your activities...  Read Full »

What causes fatigue, sleep problems, and lack of interest?

Query: Fatigue, sometimes not able to sleep due to numbness in back head and hands while sleeping. Lack of interest. I have this problem since one months, even after taking 9 no b12 injection and medication.  Read Full »

Dr. Ujjal Kanti Ray

Pathologist, General Practitioner, Family Physician

Answer: I think you are too much stressed. Anxiety is one of the reason where all these medicine do not work. Attached file could not be opened. its regarding package. If you want you may contact me  Read Full »

Is food allergy the reason for my dizziness and weakness?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a gastro problem. I am always tired, weak, and dizzy when I wake up. I cannot do any workout. I am allergic to some foods especially milk. What should I do?  Read Full »

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, it is not uncommon to have some systemic symptoms like lethargy, weakness, and apathy when one have gastric issues. But it is important to understand what predominant gastric issue you are facing at the moment. Is this only gas which troubles you, or gas wi...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for body weakness in an alcohol addict?

Query: Hello doctor, I am an alcohol addict since 2018. Without alcohol, I shiver and cannot be normal until I got hospitalized. Presently, I am very weak and need support (lathi) to walk. My urine is brown. I need an opinion.  Read Full »

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, the report of chest x-ray (attachment removed to protect patient identity) shows that you have fluid or water over both sides of the lungs. If this weakness is new and not chronic, I am afraid you have some active infection or maybe a viral infection like COVID...  Read Full »

How to manage my frequent sore throat with malaise and discomfort?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 39-year-old female with well-controlled hypertension. I have no travel history, and I have mostly stayed home here in the province since March. I have had a mild sore throat and malaise that have been on and off for the past 15 days. Sometimes also my upper back would hurt slig...  Read Full »

Dr. Rachit Maan

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to iclniq.com. I went through your case. As you mentioned in your case you most probably are suffering from chronic discomfort and involving many organs and systems. You start Supradyn tablet two times a day for 15 days. These are multivitamin tablets that will help you to provide ad...  Read Full »

Why does my bilirubin level raised after I turned positive for COVID-19?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 28-year-old male. I am tested COVID positive on 13th May. After 20 days, I go through all blood tests in which I found serum bilirubin total is 2.8, direct-0.8 and indirect-2.0 are elevated. I am always getting a fever around 99.0 and pulse rate around 95 on resting. I also hav...  Read Full »

Dr. Prathish Kumar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your records (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I see that you were tested COVID positive on 13th May and your investigation was done on 30th May. It has been a month from the COVID test and two weeks passed after your LFT (liver function ...  Read Full »

How to overcome major depressive illness, sleep deprivation, and anxiety attacks?

Query: I am suffering from major depressive illness,sleep deprivation,anxiety attacks,heavy breathing ,fatigue and exhaustion.i am a doctor myself, and currently taking Petril 0.5mg. I need help.  Read Full »

Dr. Suresh Kumar G D

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist

Answer: Hello Welcome to icliniq - How long have you been experiencing features of depression , anxiety and related symptoms? - Is there any ongoing stressor in your life that is exacerbating your symptoms ? Being a doctor can itself be an exhausting and demanding job. - I note that you are taking Petri...  Read Full »

I have pain in penis and weakness after sex. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, After sex with my partner, I am feeling pain in my penis and my testes are also too small. I am feeling weak after sex.  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. First of all, I like to inform you that your question have a lack of details and this will limit my response to generic one rather than specific applicable to your problem. The pain in penis after sex is indicative of in...  Read Full »

I am overexerted due to relocation. Please review my blood and urine test report.

Query: Hello doctor, I am facing constant tiredness, fatigue, lack of energy and weakness. I had left the non-vegetarian diet for a year or two. But now I am consuming it. I have recently treated for allergies and had a phase of amoebiasis. I had to consume outside food for about two months recently due t...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your reports. (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Your urine and blood report are normal except for the presence of ketone bodies in urine which is usually absent in urine. The reason for that usually are diabetes ketoacidosis, starvation...  Read Full »

I have fatigue due to obstructive sleep apnea. Please advise.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 22-year-old man. I have suffered for two years with chronic, nearly debilitating fatigue. Doctors initially suspected a vitamin deficiency or autoimmune illnesses as the cause, but all tests came back negative or normal. However, when I started this summer to notice myself waki...  Read Full »

Dr. Rahul Ramakrishnan

General Practitioner, Family Physician, Preventive Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per your medical history it looks like sleep apnea with obstruction. We all can agree that it is a disorder which takes away the quality of life and it is very frustrating at times. Good news is that you have been diagnosed so early. Current treatment with CPAP is th...  Read Full »