Q. My c-ANCA levels are 5. 6 U/ml. What is the general prognosis?

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Wegener's Granulomatosis or Steroids? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My c-ANCA levels are 5.6 U/ml (borderline positive). I have hypertension and proteinuria (3g), high serum creatinine (2.4) and UTI. My other autoimmune tests and serum electrophoresis results are negative. What should I do and what is the general prognosis?