Q. I have lost four and a half kilograms in two weeks. Is it normal?

Dr. Sumiya Sulthana
and medically reviewed by Dr. K Shobana

I am 17 years old with a weight of 117 kilograms. I have reduced 3000 to 3500 calories in my weight. I do intense workouts for five days for two hours every day. I have lost four and a half kilograms in the last two and a half weeks. Is this healthy?

#

Reducing excess calories slows down your metabolism and immunity. It is important to take care of your health. Fitness with proper food intake needs to be followed. I need some more details for a proper medical intervention so that I can help to provide you a customized diet plan. Follow these steps to achieve fitness soon. Have a protein-rich diet with six almonds every day.

Add vegetables, egg, and chicken to your diet. Try to include chia seeds and flax seeds in your diet. Follow the same workout regime with planks. Take plenty of fluids. Have a rest and sleep for eight to nine hours a day. Manage your stress with meditation. Do breathing exercises. Manage your diet by taking small frequent meals. Take a 1600 kilocalorie diet with carbohydrates of fifty percent, protein of thirty percent, fat with twenty percent, and increase your fiber intake up to thirty percent in your diet. If you have a need, then you can also take whey protein.

|