Q. I am a 20 year old who already has few strands of white hair. How can I stop this?

Dr. Alka

I am a 20 year old. I have 20 to 25 strands of white hair. Can I stop this? Which oil is best to prevent white hair? Which shampoo do you suggest? What is the right way to use the oil and shampoo?

Dr. Alka

#

I just read your query.

Try these things to control further graying of hair.

1. Add raisins, figs and curry leaves to your diet.
  2. Use Mahabhringraj oil for your hair.
  3. Take coconut oil and add lemon juice to it and apply it on your scalp. After one hour, wash with a mild herbal shampoo of any reputed brand such as Himalaya.
  4. Take some curry leaves and crush them and add some amla powder, Brahmi powder and Bhringraj powder to it. Add some tea water in it and make a paste and apply it on the hair once or twice a week.
  5. Do not stress.
  6. Sleep adequately for at least six to eight hours a day.

Try all these regularly, and you will soon see positive results. Sometimes white hairs are due to genetic or environmental reasons. So control them initially. Follow-up after one month.

I hope you are satisfied with my answer.

Revert after a month to an ayurveda specialist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|