White Soft Paraffin

My daughter is suffering from a strange allergy. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor,My daughter is 13 years old. She is suffering from strange allergy since two years. It became very bad and affects her psychologically. It started when we changed our location before two years. I have consulted three doctors and all of them said it as strange and did not show response to a...  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your concern and examined the given pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It looks like dermatitis artefacta or striae distensae (stretch marks). Dermatitis artefacta is defined as the self-inflicted skin damage. Typical locations for the ...  Read Full »

What are the pimple-like rashes on the penis head?

Query: Hi doctor, My skin around the scrotum is flaking and senseless on touch. Also, the same on penis head. There are a lot of rashes like pimples on the bottom of the penis head. It gives a bad odor. I am 23 years old and I have been in this condition for more than seven years now. My past medication wa...  Read Full »

Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal

Dermatologist, Venereologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Cosmetologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This could be due to a fungal infection. You may apply Onabet cream (Sertaconazole) over the areas twice daily. Consult your doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent. Proper oral and topical medicine for one or two months is needed to cure you o...  Read Full »

How to identify the cause for skin allergy in a child?

Query: Hi doctor, My daughter was born 6 months ago with a weight of 2.9 kg. Her current weight is approximately 8 kg now. From 3rd month of her age, she has got skin problem. We started formula feeding along with breastfeeding at that time. She got skin redness and some sort of problem in her cheek. We h...  Read Full »

Dr. Sirisha

Paediatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). By what you are telling it is looking like allergic skin disorder. This can be due to anything being applied on her skin, sometimes due to cow's milk allergy, etc. Does your child have fever or an...  Read Full »

My skin gets peeled daily. Can this happen due to vitamin deficiency?

Query: Hello doctor, My foot and hand skin layers are removing day by day. But, new layer is coming after that. I am having this problem for the past three weeks since the starting of winter. Does this happen due to vitamin deficiency? Should I take any medicine?  Read Full »

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed the attached photographs (attachment removed to protect patient identity). This condition is not due to any vitamin deficiency or any other deficiency. This is keratolysis exfoliativa which is a form of eczema. It does not cause any irritation or itchin...  Read Full »

How to stop a blister on the waist from itching?

Query: Hello doctor,I have developed small boil-sort of a blister on my waist. It is red and always itches. I have a burning sensation. It started last week and never before. I have no medical issues except a migraine. I have tried Quadriderm and Candid B ointment but no gain. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com In the picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity), they seem like smooth white patches, without any boil or blister. Please put up another clear picture if there is a boil or blister. Take the photo in natural light or check them for clar...  Read Full »

Is there any topical medicine for easy penetration into vagina?

Query: Hi doctor, I am just newly married. I want to know that, is it enough to send the sperm at the entrance of vagina or should I penetrate long deep into vagina and release the sperm to make my wife pregnant? Please guide us which approach is easy as well as to make sure she would be pregnant. I feel v...  Read Full »

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar

Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sperms have to enter deep into vagina for pregnancy to happen. Initially during intercourse for newly weds, full penetration might be difficult to achieve. You just need to increase the duration of foreplay to increase lubrication and make penetration easy. If still th...  Read Full »