Q. What is the painless white spot on my vulva that has been for two days?

Dr. Rajesh Jain

I have a spot on the vulva. It does not hurt, but I can feel its presence. It is white and about the size of a pencil eraser too. It has been there for a couple of days and is near the vaginal opening. Previously I had a herpes infection, but it was not like this.

#

Do not worry. It seems to be an infected ulcer. Is there any itching, burning, or abnormal vaginal discharge? Please reply to them with details. Meanwhile, I suggest,

• Cleaning it with hydrogen peroxide.
  • Apply Candid (Clotrimazole) lotion twice a day for seven days.
  • Capsule Itraconazole - 200 mg - one per day for seven days.

Revert after seven days.

|