Yashtimadhu Powder

What ayurvedic drugs can treat ulcer?

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from heartburn for the last two years with oversleeping, laziness. I do not have interest in anything. I have mental worries. I have had endoscopy two times. The doctor told me that it is an ulcer. What is the remedy? I am currently on Shatavari Lehyam.  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. Heartburn is due to an ulcer. Mental stress also worsens the problem. If you are taking treatment for ulcer then it is good. If not, then start taking treatment as soon as you can. Otherwise, this problem will get worse. Along with your me...  Read Full »

Please suggest an ayurvedic treatment for GERD.

Query: Hello doctor, I have GERD issue. Please suggest an ayurvedic cure.  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concern. GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) is a common problem. It is mainly caused due to an unhealthy lifestyle and poor eating habits. Follow the below-mentioned guidelines to avoid the problem: Avoid spicy, oily, ju...  Read Full »

Is there any herbal medicine that can cure sore eyes?

Query: Hi doctor, What is a sore eye? Is there any herbal medicine that can cure sore eyes?  Read Full »

Dr. Swati Totla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The first thing is, you have to check your eyesight. If it is normal, then this problem is because of some allergy or maybe because of the heat. Sore eye means eyes become dry and red because of less lubrication (less production of tears). I recommend the following pro...  Read Full »